Custom Background

Friday, March 4, 2011

Micah is 9 months OMG

Well today our little man is 9 months old, which begs the question...what happened to months 5, 6, 7, and 8? It seems like we saw them for a fleeting second, and now we are at month 9, about to walk, starting to talk, and getting into everything! I have no idea what has happened to our baby, but it seems that he is a little man now and I am completely floored that we could have gotten here so fast! I mean I knew it would go by fast, but I had no idea I would blink and 6 months would go by.

But enough about all that...I have a video to brighten the mood a little bit and remind me that we still have fun times ahead and that the baby stages are not all there is in life :) I came across this video from about a month ago that I thought was hilarious. Micah LOVES lemons and limes for some reason...anything sour becomes funny to him, and in this particular video, I think he doesn't realize it is actually sour until 10 minutes into it. Nothing says happy birthday like a sour lime video....



****[And Micah would like to give a special shout-out to his great aunt Shannon who's actual birthday is today on his 9 month birthday!! We love you Shannon...hope you have an awesome, amazing, incredible birthday!]****

No comments:

Post a Comment