Custom Background

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My son, the musical prodigy

I am sure all you parents out there know what it's like to have children who are completely brilliant in every way! I mean, how awesome is it that God blessed each one of us with a child that far surpasses every other child out there! It's a huge privilege, as I am sure all of you can attest to!

Now, I will preface this video by saying that Leon and I are not crazy stage parents! We are not forcing music on Micah, nor will we force sports, or art, or any other activity on him...we are just giving him a chance to try out an array of different things to see what he ends up liking and wanting to pursue later. This video is made up of just a few clips of him with his music and I have to say, it is pretty darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment